Tuesday 8 March 2011

Driving lesson

up HILL...
i long time din do it.. the last time i did was 2 months back.. haha xD

at first, my bukit was successful bt later after sometime when my instructor said "after this i wil get down from the car" that is the time i did mistake man.. then later ok ady.. again he said that again the car turun bukit.. LOL..
haha.. maybe need someone by my side gua coz nt so confident... xD end up he just sit in the car n just accompany me for 3 hours.. haha.. sry Mr. Lee... ^^

the on the road, just to test out the road for JPJ exam.. ther is actually road block.. n the police asked me to stop by my side n asked me why drive without licence.. haha maybe is my face gua.. don't like a 17+ year old girl.. haha.. end up me, my driving instructor n the police laugh.. xD then later on i used the road again he smile at me n asked me to press the accelerator.. funny man.. xD
i remembered my dad said if sees a police road block slow down the car n let him check.. but this time the police asked me to press the acclerator.. LOL

then at high way, haha..
my driving instructor kept asking me to slow down.. did i drove fast..??? haha dun think so.. LOL

suddenly, like driving soo much.. but driving make me felt so tired n its really hot as when u do 3 point turn n bukit air-cond suspose to switch off..

No comments:

Post a Comment