Tuesday 1 March 2011

3rd time driving class

my 3rd time driving seems like to be the most memorable wan man.. xD
i shall remember this day..!!

at first when i start to drive kinna panic man..
the instructor did't scold me for making mistake.. *thank god*
well, at 1st i started like in a housing area wher ther is nt much car then he asked me to drive on the road.. was kinna nervous.. bt everything went very smoothly..
the instructor said i handle everything vy nice..

SUDDENLY,
yellow light means slow down BUT the LORRY carrying tonnes of GAS behind me HONK me.. maybe asking me to go gua.. bt i stop larh..
while waiting he kept giving "super nice sounds" n i started panic..
its was nt my fault bt he made it like seems to be my fault.. the traffic light gonna turn GREEN he honked even LONGER n LOUDER... made me more anxious..
n FINALLY, the car engine died.. lol.. n i gt 2 start it over again n when i was about to drive back the traffic light turns RED.. OMG..!! just imagine the driver's temperature surely raise up till maximum..

LATER,
nearby tesco kepong *the place i learnt 3 point turn*
the road was kinna narrow coz both sides ther were cars parked even its nt even a car park...
it was at a turning point n i estimated wrongly..
nearly hit a toyota estima man.. thank god the instructor stopped on time n turn it fast n helped me control my steering..xD

NEXT..
while i was waiting for my turn to test out 3 point turn the instructor asked me to practice my turning skills since need to wait for some time..
few times was alright then out of sudden my eye was sooo itchy..!! eyelash went inside..!! then i dropped one of the pole...!! that was soooo embarrass..

ITS TIME TO GO HOME..!! another time..
that time i drove like 40-50km/h.. kinna fast larh for learner n its going down the hill.. i din't noe that
*never use that road before* n after the hill ther is a traffic light.. n i nearly banged on a proton saga...
the instructor stopped on time.. he steped the brake 1st.. he tought i was stepping the clutch.. again the car engine was died...

thank god later ther weren't anymore mistakes i did... :-)
what a pleasent day i have.. n i must seriusly thank my driving instructor.. maybe the whole journey while i was driving he was actually worrying about what mistakes i will gonna do next.. hopefully my next lesson i will nt do the = mistakes.. n i MUST NOT be panic anymore... 

No comments:

Post a Comment